Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Administrator declares that it processes users’ personal data in accordance with (GDPR) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of personal data.
Who administers your data?
The Administrator of Users’ Personal Data is SKELETON sp. Z o.o., Forest 28, 63-100, Szymanowo, 0000773776, 7851806959, 382652011 hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
What data are we talking about?
This is personal data that we collect and process:
Name, e-mail address, telephone number, company registration data
You must provide your name and email address in the form. These fields are mandatory. The data obtained in this way is added to the mailing list.
Why do we want to process your data?
The User’s personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- Conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of the service by electronic means – in the event that the User uses such services.
- Respond to messages sent via the Form from the Site.
- Send information and marketing offers, surveys, invitations and correspondence via email, SMS, RCS, WEBPUSH notifications, phone calls or mail by post.
- Profiling, which helps to adjust messages and offers according to the User’s interests.
The transfer of personal data is voluntary, but it is conditional on the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services by electronic means. The User without providing personal data loses the possibility of providing services by the Administrator.
Personal data, on the basis of separate consent, may also be used for other purposes. In this case, these objectives are always specified in the consent content.
You voluntarily decide to receive marketing content. Failure to provide personal data for marketing purposes results in non-receiving of this content.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is:
- The maturity of data processing for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract for the provision of a service by electronic means.
- The Legitimate Interest of the Administrator, consisting in handling correspondence and responding to the sent messages.
- In the event that the User expresses his desire to receive marketing content concerning the Administrator – the necessity of data processing for the purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. to carry out marketing activities concerning the Administrator.
- The controller does not provide for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
How long do we store your data?
- We store personal data for the duration of your use of our services. After discontinuing use of the services, your personal data in the following areas: your name, e-mail address, telephone number will be stored for a period of 2 years for the purpose of handling complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
- Personal data processed to respond to messages sent through the contact form – will be stored for a period of 2 years from each message received.
You have every right to decide to what extent your personal data will be used. You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- their rectification,
- erasure or restriction of processing,
- data portability,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling and direct marketing at any time,
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time if the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of it; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent before its withdrawal,
- complaint seised to the supervisory authority, i.e. the supervisory authority. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You may withdraw your consent to send you marketing content at any time. Just use the mechanisms available for marketing content e.g. click on the check-out link or by contacting the Administrator.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
The Controller collecting personal data allows direct access only to authorized Employees, Subcontractors and Entities providing services to the Administrator (i.e. accounting, legal, audit, IT and technical support) and only to the extent necessary for the provision of services commissioned by the Administrator.
Users’ personal data may be transferred to entities entitled to receive it under applicable law, and in particular to competent judicial authorities or law enforcement authorities.
Your personal data is not, in principle, transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area). However, the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may take place where necessary to provide your service, including where the performance of the service requires the participation of Subcontractors established outside the EEA.
Personal data is stored in a database that uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the data processed adequate to the validity of the personal data stored in accordance with the industry standards and guidelines of the relevant authorities, in particular the GDPR.
The Administrator processes cookies in order to:
- identification of the User and login
- adapt the information and appearance of the Site to individual preferences
- statistics that are anonymous.
By default, web browsers store cookies on the User’s end device. You can restrict or disable access to cookies in your browser settings. If you use this option, some features may be limited or unavailable.
The Administrator collects ip addresses of visitors to the Site, which are useful when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyses or verifying the user’s location both real and web bots.
Contact our Personal Data Inspector
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 501 128 245
- By letter to: Forest 28, 63-100 Szymanowo