Windows and sites
AS 52 and AS 75 systems are a modern window-door design with thermal partition, designed to meet the wide needs, expectations and requirements of customers. The systems are designed for aluminum constructions with high utility properties, ensuring good thermal and acoustic insulation of the external body, while ensuring the preservation of high-economy solutions. The systems are made of three-chamber profiles made of high quality aluminium profiles associative thermal spacers, made of polyamide reinforced with glass fiber. The use of specially contoured spacers increases the stiffness of the associative of the profiles. In the constructions, door frames and wings are aligned on both sides, while the door frame profiles and window wings form one plane on the outside of the structure. Thanks to the right design and carefully selected components, the AS 52 and AS 75 systems are characterized by high strength parameters and are characterized by a low heat transfer coefficient value.
Please contact us directly to determine the functionality and parameters of the hall:
Important parameters can be obtained from the zoning plan of the plot or the Building Conditions.
When contacting, please provide:
- dimensions of width, length and height in the hood of the object,
- the angle of the roof slope ,
- the postcode of the parcel within which the hall is to be located,
- the purpose of the hall,
- thermal insulation of walls and roof (heated hall, not heated, etc.)
- the number and dimensions of doors and doors, hole joinery, skylights, etc.
- external coloring
- location of the accompanying building e.g. Office
- approximate deadline for implementation
- any other data relating to the fulfilment of your expectations
If you do not know the details for the expected facility, we will be happy to advise on satisfactory solutions that meet the technical conditions.